Friday, August 12, 2011

Just Hanging Out


This one cracks me up...notice her skirt:) What you can't see in the picture is that she's dancing and shaking her hips from side to side and bopping her head!
Who new a diaper box could be so much fun?!

We made these for Josh's birthday...they are so proud of them and I have to say, they impressed me with how well they did on them! These may look nice but what I should have posted was a picture of the kitchen after it!! Lol...there was chocolate on EVERYTHING!



Popsicles (or Ice pops as they are called in TN)...I think I have opened at least 1,000 of them this summer!! They can't get enough of them! Brooklyn has learned her colors though because of them so I can't complain:)

She LOVES this doll house! I keep trying to catch her on video playing with it because she makes up the funniest stories with them:)
Oops:)

1 comment:

alyson said...

Hi Wheelers! Saw Auntie Bev in Clearlake and she directed me to your blog - looove seeing all the pictures and everyone looks great!

Miss you guys lots and hope Josh had a great birthday (and your strawberries look amazing! Good work girls!!)

Love you all!