Saturday, February 26, 2011

She's at it again!

Brooklyn, what a wild little thing! She definitely keeps us on our feet:) She is so much fun! Everyday is an adventure with her, you never know what she'll get into next. When my parents were here, I asked my dad to watch her while I dried my hair. Two seconds later he brings her in and her face is covered with marker! He said, "I turned my head for a second! It didn't take long!" She had climbed onto the dining room table where Ella was coloring, grabbed a marker and drew on her face! She is a little firecracker!! I love it! Here are a couple more from this past week. All we can do is laugh and take pictures:)

I don't usually buy this cereal for the girls so it was a treat for them. When Brooklyn spilled it, she started laughing...Ella on the other hand started crying!
Brooklyn figured out how to open doors...there's no stopping her now. Yep, she's INSIDE the toilet here:)

No comments: