Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fun!

Pumpkin Carving:) We roasted the seeds too and the entire time they were in the oven Ella said, "Mama, please don't make me eat those! I don't like those things. I don't have to eat those right? Mama, I really don't like those so please don't make me eat them!" Well, despite the fact that she told me a million times that she did't like them...I made her try one:) She ended up eating an entire bowl full! Ha!
Brooklyn not so into the pumpkin carving...she'd rather stand behind us, spilling her milk all over the floor and rubbing it in like finger paint!


Finger Puppets she made with Taylor and Emma

This is typically what happens when we try to get a picture of them together!
Pumpkin Patch
The girls spent the night at Nina's house and made Halloween necklaces. Brooklyn loves them! She wears it everywhere!

No comments: