Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School!

Today was Ella's first day back to school:) She is going to a new preschool this year so I was a little hesitant dropping her off but she walked right in with her teacher and sat down with some new friends (as I secretly RAN out of the room before she saw me)! I couldn't wait to pick her up to hear how her day was. When I got there she was little miss jabber mouth and told me EVERYTHING in about one breath! She was so excited! I was horrible about taking pictures because we were running SO late and to be totally honest, I completely forgot today was her first day! We have been talking about it all summer and then with the busy holiday weekend, I didn't even think about it until I was up at 3:00 in the morning and remembered! Here are a couple shots before we walked out the door...she is in love with her new backpack:)


No comments: