Wednesday, May 13, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!

We found out this morning that we are having a girl:) They couldn't get a very good picture so I don't have one to post. When I was pregnant with Ella, she began to measure small and the placenta started to die. I had to go on bed rest until they induced me 6 weeks early. Today, they checked everything out in depth and there are NO signs of anything that happened to me with Ella!! That was FANTASTIC news! The doctor told us to RELAX and enjoy a healthy pregnancy this time around:)

I have been having a lot of heart palpitations though. I had an EKG done and all that showed was that I have a higher resting heart rate right now. I see a cardiologist next week and I'll have to wear a heart monitor around for a few days to check things out. Other than that, things are going great:) Ella is of course thrilled to know that she will be having a baby sister! She said she is excited to help decorate her new room and that she wants to see her right now:)

1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! I'm so happy things are going so well! Do you remember my heart monitor? haha, everything will be fine I promise :) Love you guys!