Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Disneyland

We just got back from Disneyland. We had such a great time! Ella LOVED it:) It was the perfect "before baby" trip for her. She was lucky enough to have her grandparents go with us too! This video is of her dancing at Downtown Disney when we first got to California. We had park hopper passes so we were able to go back and forth between Disneyland and California Adventure. There are so many stories and pictures that I can't add them all but hopefully I can capture some of the fun!

1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

Love her little dance, and the pictures! I'm so glad you were able to do it before the baby came, how fun! Mar, you look so dang cute, and beautiful as always :) I've been begging Lance to take us on a trip to good ol' disney land, these pictures really make me want to go even more bad!