Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



I had a fantastic Mother's Day! Josh and Ella were so sweet and made me a card. Josh got me a blackberry which I don't have a clue how to use but hopefully I'll figure it out! We went to church and then headed to Garden of the Gods to go hiking for the day. Ella was excited and kept saying, "I want to see God," on the way there, I don't think she quite got the concept that it's just in the name of the place but it was cute.

It was beautiful! That place is amazing! Ella kept up well. We stopped for a picnic and when she was done eating she popped up and said, "Come on dad! Let's go dad!" She was ready to head off again while we still needed to rest:) It was a perfect Mother's Day! Thank you Josh and Ella!!! Thanks for joining us mom, we had a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

I love it Mar! Happy late Mother's day, to one of the best little mom's I know! So glad you had a good one! Love the flowers, and I'm with ya...but I'm just surprised I keep myself alive :) Gold fish last a couple days for us...I really don't get it! I also love love love your countertops, I've been wanting to see um, and they look awesome! Love it!