Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Easter!



We had a fantastic Easter this year! Our church had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday that we went to with some friends. Ella and her friend Taylor had a great time finding the eggs! After the egg hunt we colored eggs with glitter and Elmo stickers. Ella was so excited she didn't know what to do:) The next morning my parents and Josh's mom came over. We all went to church service and then came back to our house for yet another egg hunt and dinner. Ella was running around the house, waving her arms in the air and screaming for joy looking for eggs and her baskets! Her grandparents spoil her too so she ended up getting 3 baskets full of toys this year:) She was very thankful! My Aunt Holly had all of her and my dad's 8mm videos put onto DVD and sent them to my dad. We watched them after dinner. They were so fun to see! They began when my dad was 1 year old! It was so crazy to see him running around so young! It was really cute and hilarious:)

1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

K Mar, I love your hair color, DO NOT change it, it looks so good, purple....uh no! Love the pictures, and I love Ella's Easter hat! We miss you guys, and it was so good seeing you! Lance keeps saying "Ella, play wit Ella!" Come over here and see us anytime, we would love it! I would be in Heaven!