Saturday, October 6, 2007

September 29th we went to Steamboat Springs, CO for my friend Becky's wedding. Ella was one of the flower girls. She did great during the rehearsal but when the wedding came...the doors opened, the music started and she ran in the opposite direction screaming:) You'll notice her bangs are a little short...that's my fault!

I thought I could just trim a little off but didn't take into account that she would probably not sit still. I had to even them up after she turned a sharp left and I chopped one side:) Josh took her to Sports Clips to try to fix it. Sorry Ella!! I'll just stick with her salon Lollilocks:)

The wedding was beautiful! We had so much fun:)















1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how beautiful Becky looks! Awesome wedding pictures!